Fantastic Hen Party Games - Time to Go Wild!
Regardless of whether you are a member of the bridal party or even the bride-to-be, we know that there is one pre-wedding event that you’re all waiting for – the hen party! Drinks and dancing are all guaranteed on the hen night, but you’ll want to have a few tricks prepared to keep the excitement levels elevated.
We have rounded up a few fun hen party games to ensure that your hen party goes down in history as one of the most memorable nights ever!
This is the perfect game to being the night, and to bring some unexpected fun. You'll be sure to be in fits of giggles throughout the night.
1. You can make this game as fun, easy and as naughty as you want!
2. All you and the girls have to do is decide on a list of words that cannot be spoken throughout the night.
3. Be sure to choose words that are difficult to avoid!
4. To add more fun to this hen party game, you can decide on how severe you want the penalties to be.
Pass THE BALLOON
WARNING! There will be no shortage of guys willing to play along with you and the girls in this game.
1. The aim of the game is to pass a long balloon down a line of hens without using your hands, just your knees and thighs.
2. The first team to get their balloon to the end wins.
3. But if the balloon is dropped or goes BANG, you will have to start all over again.
HAND BAG GAME
For a great way to get everyone settled and ready for the big night, the Hand Bag Game is the perfect place to start.
1. To begin, everyone takes 3 items from their handbag and places them in separate paper bags.
2. The paper bags are then given to a nominated person (perhaps the Bride?) who will then have to open each bag in turn.
3. Everyone else has to try to guess what items belong to who.