It comes as no surprise that stag weekends are the most looked-forward-to event leading up to the big day, what with all that drinking, partying and non-stop fun. But planning is the key to a successful stag do, no matter how tedious you may think it is.

With Banter Hen & Stag Weekends you can be on your way to the world’s greatest stag break, all in just 5 simple steps:

1. Choose Your Destination & Activities

With hundreds of activities for you and the lads to jump right into on your stag weekend, you’ll never run out of ideas. There is something for everyone; regardless of whether you prefer to go all out and go wild on a karting track, or simply take on the more tame activities of lounging in the sun or going out for a meal, we have something to tickle anyone’s fancy. Choosing where to go for your stag do can be the difference between a mediocre and an epic weekend. Whether you want to travel to the north of England or venture much further, there are tons of destinations for you to choose from. Some of the most popular destinations include: Marbella, Amsterdam, Prague and London.

2. Small Deposit

Once you’ve decided on your perfect stag do destination and picked the perfect stag do activities, it’s time to get the ball rolling! Simply send us the details of your ideal stag do, including where and when you are planning to go, what activities you want to do, as well as how many of you are going, and you’ll get a free quote. From this you can make any changes to make it the stag do of the century. If everything is perfect, all you need to do is pay a small deposit. Just £50 gets everything booked and secured, leaving you to relax with the knowledge that your epic stag do is in the hands of the experts.

3. Book Flights & Accommodation

At some point along the planning process it’ll be time to start thinking about your flights and accommodation. Flights are as easy as they come, so long as you know where to look. However, consider booking at least a month before you plan to fly out if you fancy getting the best deals and offers. There are tons of sites to use to find the cheapest flights to almost anywhere, whether you want to fly directly or with a few short pit-stops. The same goes for hotels. The sooner you book, the more likely you are to get the best rates. But we recommend requesting hotels through us if you want that 4* hotel on a budget…

4. Individual Payments

As soon as you’ve secured your booking with a deposit of just £50 per person, each of you will receive your own party login. This lets you see exactly how much you need to pay as an individual member of the stag group (including any discounts you may have). With this quick and easy system, there is no need to worry about having to ask that one guy to cough up the cash. All they have to do is simply login and pay online. Planning your stag weekend has never been so easy!

5. Relax & Enjoy!

With everything booked, secured and paid for, there is only one thing left to do… RELAX! Our hassle free and quick and easy process means you can sit back with a beer or two, confident that we are working away to plan, prepare and perfect your awesome stag weekend. As the Hen & Stag experts, we are here to take care of all the drab tasks of booking everything, so you can relax and count down to those last days of freedom!

With these 5 easy steps, planning your stag weekend is a breeze. Visit our website today or get in touch with one of our team for your free quote, and within minutes you’ll be on your way to booking the ultimate stag weekend.

T: 0800 210 0643
E: enquire@justbanter.co.uk